Backups are the cornerstone of website maintenance, whether you are running a large WooCommerce store or a small blog they hold great importance. WP helper makes managing your WordPress website backups effortless, in fact, we take care of them entirely leaving you to relax knowing your site is constantly secured in the event of total failure.
WordPress backups are included in all our WordPress maintenance and support + maintenance plans. These aren’t just any old backups our systems are very cleverly designed to securely back up your entire site files and database without using many of your server resources. Our systems actually process 95% of the backup leaving your server to handle your traffic.
Key features of our backups
- cloning/migration using your backups
- different backup frequencies, from weekly to real-time (every 1h)
- download a backup to your computer
- upload to your own external destination (Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon S3, OneDrive).
- fully managed process
- backups are stored for 90 days
- US & EU backup locations to comply with the EU directive
- For incremental backups, we only backup files and database tables that have changed, reducing server load and increasing reliability.
- Support for WordPress multisite
When you start your support or maintenance plan you can choose options for your backup such as the frequency of the backup and the option to store your backup on a US or EU server. If you have a WordPress Multisite we will need to discuss your needs in more detail to build a plan just for you.