Many WordPress support providers don’t include WooCommerce websites in their WordPress Maintenance & Support Packages. At WP Helper we support WooCommerce shops that sell on average 1-200 products per month as part of our all plans. If you sell more than 200 products per month then we can still cover your website but there is an additional fee.
Why do we charge for shops that sell more than 200 products per month? WooCommerce is a very intensive plugin that requires a lot of monitoring to ensure that everything is running fast and smoothly. If you are selling over 200 products per month then you have a rather busy shop that will need more frequent backups, high levels of database optimisation and monitoring. Meaning it requires more time to maintain such a busy store. Our pricing is structured to be affordable and fair, we have pricing brackets for stores of various sizes so as a small store you don’t need to pay the same as a large store selling thousands of products per month.
WooCommerce support features:
- WooCommerce store reports
- Hourly backups for stores exceeding 200 sales per month. Also available for smaller stores as an add-on.
- Specialist WooCommerce Developer support with our Support + Maintenance plan
- Support with 3rd party WooCommerce plugins
- Support for hosting for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce consultation to help you make the most of your setup